Saturday 6 August 2016

King Solomon & Moses, of Israel, Vs, Pharaoh, Amenemope & Papyrus of Ani

Egyptian Scrolls And The Bible, Amenemope Vs King Solomon of Israel
The Comparison below was but a few of the selected sayings of the entire so-called "Proverbs Of King Solomon" of Israel, however, the entire Psalms "Songs Of King Solomon" including the Torah, are full of direct copies of works copied word for word as their African sayings and teachings.

The Comparative Works, The Teachings Of Egyptian Pharaoh Amem-Em-Ope:
"Give thine ear and hear what I say, apply thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly. That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue. Consider these thirty chapters, they delight and instruct, knowledge how to answer him that speaketh and how to carry back report to one that sent it. 
Pharaoh Amenemope

Beware of robbing the poor and of oppressing the afflicted. Associate not with a passionate man nor approach him for conversations, leap not to cleave to such one that the terror carries thee not away. A scribe who is skilful in his business findeth himself worthy to be a courtier."

Asia Minor, Proverbs (22) XXII 17 & (23) XXIII 14 The "Teachings Of King Solomon" of Israel: "Incline thine ear and hear the words, apply thine heart to apprehend, for it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be fixed like a peg upon thy lips.

Have I not written for thee thirty sayings, of counsels and knowledge! that thou may make known truth to him that speaketh. Rob not, the poor for he is poor, neither oppresses the lowly at the gate. Associate not with a passionate man nor go with a wrathful man, lest thou learn his ways and get a snare to thy soul." Top right pharaoh Amenemope.

The Ten Commandments By Moses an Israelite Vs The Egyptian Book Of The Dead, Papyrus of Ani.
Moses an Israelite Exodus chapter 20, verses 1-19.
Moses
1. You are to have no (Akhair), other Eloheem except me.
2. You will not make for yourself any (Fehsel), idol at all, of any (Temoonaw), likeness in the (Shawmahyim) skies (Mahal) above or that in the whole planet earth from beneath or in the waters underneath the planet.
3. You will not (Shawkhaw) prostrate yourself to them nor (Awbad) enslave yourself to them, for I a Yahuwa Eloheek. I am a (Qannaw) jealous (El) one (Fawqad) visiting the (Awwone) iniquity of the (Awb) father upon the (Bane) children up to the (Shillaysh) third and (Ribbayah) fourth generation of them that (Sawnay) hate me.
4. You should not take the (Shawme) name of a Yahuwa Eloheek and use it (shaww) falsely for a Yahuwa will not hold him (Nawqaw) guiltless, that takes his (Shame) name and use it (shaww) falsely.
5. (Zawkar) remember the Sabbath day and keep it (Qawdash) holy.
6. You are not to (Rawtsakh) fight to kill.
7. You are not to (Nawaf) commit abominations.
8. You will not (Gawnab) Steal.
9. You are not to (Awnaw) bear (Shehker) false (Ayd) witness against your (Rayah) neighbours.
10. You will not (Khawmad) desire your Israelite neighbour's house, you will not desire your Israelite neighbour's wife, nor his male and female slaves, nor his ox and ass, nor anything that is your Israelite neighbour's.
Papyrus of Nu
  Above Dura-Europos Synagogue painting: Moses and the Burning Bush: 303 - 256 A.D.

The Egyptian Book Of The Dead, Papyrus Of Ani
A Tiny Example Of the Egyptian Version From The Book Of The Dead According To Sir E. A. W. Budge.
Hail, Usekh-nemmt, who comest forth from Anu, I have not committed sin.
Hail, Hept-khet, who comest forth from Kher-aha, I have not committed robbery with violence.
Hail, Fenti, who comest forth from Khemenu, I have not stolen.
Hail, Am-khaibit, who comest forth from Qernet, I have not slain men and women.
Hail, Neha-her, who comest forth from Rasta, I have not stolen grain.
Hail, Ruruti, who comest forth from heaven, I have not purloined offerings.
Hail, Arfi-em-khet, who comest forth from Suat, I have not stolen the property of God.
Hail, Neba, who comest and goest, I have not uttered lies.
Prophet Elijah
Hail, Set-qesu, who comest forth from Hensu, I have not carried away food.
Hail, Utu-nesert, who comest forth from Het-ka-Ptah, I have not uttered curses.
Hail, Qerrti, who comest forth from Amentet, I have not committed adultery, I have not lain with men.
Hail, Her-f-ha-f, who comest forth from thy cavern, I have made none to weep.
Hail, Basti, who comest forth from Bast, I have not eaten the heart.
Hail, Ta-retiu, who comest forth from the night, I have not attacked any man.
Hail, Unem-snef, who comest forth from the execution chamber, I am not a man of deceit.
Hail, Unem-besek, who comest forth from Mabit, I have not stolen cultivated land.
Hail, Neb-Maat, who comest forth from Maati, I have not been an eavesdropper.
Hail, Tenemiu, who comest forth from Bast, I have not slandered [no man].
Hail, Sertiu, who comest forth from Anu, I have not been angry without just cause.
Hail, Tutu, who comest forth from Ati, I have not debauched the wife of any man.
Hail, Maa-antuf, who comest forth from Per-Menu, I have not polluted myself.
Hail, Her-uru, who comest forth from Nehatu, I have terrorized none.




No comments:

Post a Comment